Skip to Main Content
Kreitzberg Library for CGCS Students
ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health
The ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health database provides access to full-text information from leading nursing, allied health, and related publications.
Conducting a Search
The screenshot examples below show a search for articles about governance and health policy.
- I clicked Add a Row to add a third search box.
- I put my keywords in different search boxes to make a simpler search.
- I checked the box next to Peer-reviewed so that I could show only scholarly journal articles in my search results.
- Click the Search button to get results.
Reviewing Search Results
This search found 21,851 results.
- Results are sorted by relevance with the most relevant articles appearing at the top of the list.
- You can select Scholarly Journals under Source Type to show only journal articles from scholarly journals in your search results.
- To access any of the articles you've found, click on either the Full text (for HTML) or Full text - PDF link (one or the other, or both may be available).
- To access an article on a different website outside of the database, click the Get full text link.
- If the full text is not available, click on the Check for Full Text button. This will allow you to search in other databases or request it through Interlibrary Loan.
Linking to an Article
You will need to include a permalink to the article in your citation.
- When you click on an article in the list of results, the record will open.
- Go to the Abstract/Details tab.
- Scroll down to the Document URL and copy the link.