Skip to Main Content
Kreitzberg Library for CGCS Students
About ProQuest Computer Science
ProQuest Computing provides access to top computing journals in full text for research on subjects such as database design, software development, web commerce, LANs, WANs, Intranets, and the Internet.
ProQuest Computer Science Database This link opens in a new window
Search top computing journals in full text for research on subjects such as database design, software development, web commerce, LANs, WANs, Intranets, and the Internet.
Conducting a Search
The screenshot examples below show a search for articles about management and information security.
- I used quotes to search for words together as a phrase (i.e. "information security").
- I put my keywords in different search boxes to make s simpler search.
- I checked the box next to Peer-reviewed so that I could show only scholarly journal articles in my search results.
- Click the Search button to get results.
Reviewing Search Results
This search found 9,234 results.
- Results are sorted by relevance with the most relevant articles appearing at the top of the list.
- You can select Scholarly Journals under Source Type to show only journal articles from scholarly journals in your search results.
- To access any of the articles you've found, click on either the Full text (for HTML) or Full text - PDF link (one or the other, or both may be available).